Monday, June 1, 2009

Next out MISTRESS SAYS FASTER - already reviewed - wondefully

I had a wonderful surprise from BOOKS YOU GOTTA READ REVIEWS, they reviewed my book due out from Whiskey Creek Press in August titled MISTRESS SAYS FASTER - my first contemporary-erotica - and it was a wonderful review. I've included the link http://yougottareadreviews.blogspot.com/search/label/Sultry%20Summers Be sure you click over and read it - as a Book you should read! And really when it comes out - you should! Its erotic, funny and at times will keep you on the edge of your seat as Glenda takes on the three bike jackers who try to steal her new Harely Davidson motorcycle and get a lot more than they bargained for. I'll post the cover as soon as I have it and believe me - I won't let this review be forgotten!
Sultry

No comments: