Thursday, June 22, 2017


It has been awhile since I've last posted! And though I have been writing I have had the daily things we all do keeping me pretty busy. Moving, getting settled and such. Several of my books have been withdrawn and will be republished over the coming months. I will post as each is re-released as well as new ones I am presently composing.
Speaking of re-releases! Submissions In Time is being re-released in a second edition from Melange Books and is now available in e-book format, the link is below.
I look forward to posting more frequently and letting you all know when things are happening! Until then, I do have reads out. For those who haven't read my work, I hope you'll enjoy them for the first time, and those who have, I invite you all to enjoy them again. I have also updated my website, so take a look and check out my other books!
Sultry Summers

Submissions In Time AMAZON 






No comments: