Saturday, April 6, 2013

ATLANTIS VORTEX IN E-MAGAZINE !!!!
One of the best on-line e-magazines for Romance, Erotic - Romance and other sub-genre romances such as science-fiction/fantasy romances to... well what ever your favorite is can be found in Myra Nour's BTS e-magazine. It has been in publication for several years now and has grown with the market to be one of the more popular sources for the new releases and popular books in the genres.
This month I took out a 1/2 page add in her sweet publication and I thought I'd give the people who check out my blog a real treat to see it. Myra's staff did an excellent job, and I'm very pleased. So, click on the link below and stop by to see the ad. While you are there, take some time and click through the e-mag. It really is a great way to find out what's going on in the Romance Novel world. Better than a paper magazine, more colorful, and you can adjust the pictures you really want up close to... up close.
A real enjoyable experience!
Here is the link!
 http://issuu.com/btsemag/docs/april_emag_2013/74?mode=window

For more information on Atlantis Vortex, check my web site
at: www.sultrysummers.com  or 
BUY LINKS: 


No comments: