To WIN, answer the questions below correctly. All questions are taken from my web site at www.sqpens.com/SubmissionInTimecontest.html , but you'll have to look around a little. HOWEVER, the PRIZE is worth the effort. A signed paperback copy of Submissions In Time and a $20.00 gift card to Amazon to spend any way the winner wishes. Each question will clue you were to look. Send the correctly answered questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and place in the subject line - Submissions In Time - Contest. Contest will be open for one month from June 5th, 2012 to July 6th, 2012. Winner will be chosen from the correctly answered responses by random drawing. Winner will be announced first by The Romance Studio and then on this web site, my blog, http://wwwecscapeintoromance-dareimagination.blogspot.com - and my yahoo group Paranormal - EscapismWriters and by group posts with-in the week of July 6th, 2012.Questions
1) - In the excerpt from Submissions In Time, Why did Stephanie hit Daniel?
2) - In chapter one from Submissions In Time, where does Stephanie suggest they go for dinner? (Chapter One is up and available on my web site.)
3) - In chapter one from Submissions In Time, what other secret does Daniel feel Stephanie not need to know other than he had slightly arranged for her company to have financial problems? (Chapter One is up and available on my site.)
4) - In the excerpt from Tail of the Dragon - Where does 'the lightning line' hit Garnith while in is Dragon form?
5) - In the excerpt from Mistress Says Faster - Where does Glenda think Dawson has his FBI identification hidden. (CLUE - she laughs about it)
GOOD LUCK!!! Enjoy searching!